CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Blog book

Remember NieNie? If you haven't heard her story, check it out. I won't go into details here as I am sure you have all heard by now. I am here now to beat myself up for not taking part in the blog book that is being put together to earn money for her family. It sounds really wonderful and there will be lots of funnies in it. So to make myself feel better, I will plead with you all to check out the project and submit your funnies for this book. I will be buying it, just not brave to submit myself. Here is the main rules for it.

1 comment:

cory and sharon said...

Now, if you are going to advertise this, you must submit your funnieisms. You have some of the best there are. You are by far the funniest and therefore, you must make the people that read that book laugh.
Thanks
Sharon