CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm just not getting it

I realized it was time for a new post tonight. I searched my brain high and low for any good news, funny thoughts, anything entertaining, OR JUST ANYTHING. But it's just not happening. I have sat her for 40 minutes waiting for something to pop into my head. I have twittled my thumbs, checked Google Reader 20 times hoping that there was a new post to read while I was waiting, I checked my email and saw her, her, her, him and him in commentland, I tried to start a game on her blog, and yet there is still nothing coming. Perhaps my 8 hours a day in MT land is not so good for my creativity. I think I have sprained my brain this past month trying to make sense of doctor gibberish (no offense D and P). On this subject, may I please ask the doctors out there to please speak clearly and loudly into their recording thingys when they are dictating reports and if they need to cough, sneeze, burp or hiccup to do so without trying to dictate at the same time, and will they please spell out all names of any doctors they dictate and will they please spell out all names of prescription drugs and please spell out any hard words and please dictate all of the headings for me so that I don't have to guess where they go and please remind me that the punctuation goes inside the quotation marks and will you please tell my QA person (because she hears your reports too) that I am really good and that she doesn't have to be soooo picky and that you think I am ready to graduate and that she really does want to recommend me for a job already! Thank you!

Now onto my post for the night...




I've still got nothing!



So enjoy some pictures of the fam and pray for my mushy brain to recover.
The kids are making snow forts in the back yard.


It is two against three.

15 comments:

Tamster said...

Hey, I get to be the first to comment! :-)
Despite your claim that you couldn't come up with anything creative to blog about, I believe you still did a creative post. I laughed. I felt for you. (I didn't cry, though; sorry.) I also thought that it's too bad the doctors couldn't really get your message. :-)
Fun pics! That snow is beautiful!!! It has been a long time since I've seen that much snow, and for it to stick around long enough for you to do anything with it is great! How fun for the kids! Oh, I wish we could be there!!! Enjoy! :-)

shauna said...

Ya, you got something. A cute post and a darling background.

Sorry for the brain sprain. Keep it elevated, and wrapped in ice cream.

Snow makes the world look different. How I remember that white play land. Nice pics.

Here at home said...

This is Dr. (BUUUUURRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP! excuse me,) D.B. This patient has a severe case of (WHAAAACHOOOOOOOOOO! bless me),ajkiwpnbvoinfi.

Here at home said...

I would like to recommend my sis. for a job as a medical transcriptionast. She has worked her tail end off and used up all of her brain cells trying to translate sloppy dr. recordings. If you would, please have mercy on her and give her a job.
Thanks so much.
Sincerely,
Bon's sister

Here at home said...

10 pts. to the one who can tell me what we used to eat with a spoonful of honey.

Tamster said...

Cayenne Pepper, baby!!! :-)

Tamster said...

Oooohh, maybe with some lemon juice too!?!

Here at home said...

Wow! 10 points to Tamster and she's probably never even tried it. Way to go, T. Now it's your guys turn.

Anonymous said...

I love to see the kids playing in the snow, reminds me of going to the sandholes/sandpit to sled down the hills.

Birtha, Birtha, Birtha.

Mike

DrGooch said...

Patient came in complaining of (latin, latin, latin). PHysical findings: gluteal contusion with chemosis and deep bruising and (latin, latin, latin).
ASSessment: Blunt Force trauma secondary to Donkey-kick.
Plan: profundus trucido to gluteal region 4 times daily.

Bonnie said...

Here let me put that report real nice and neat for ya, (cause I'm real good at it).

HISTORY OF PRESENT ILLNESS: Patient came in complaining of _____.

PHYSICAL FINDINGS: (Not on my list of approved headings but I will go with yours)gluteal contusion with chemosis and deep bruising and _____.

ASSESSMENT: Blunt Force trauma secondary to Donkey-kick.

PLAN: Profundus trucido to gluteal region 4 times daily.

Now see, don't you need someone as good as all that to work for you?
Now, I just need to look up a few of those words to make sure I wasn't party to any bad/funny jokes...

Here at home said...

What about mine, bon?
By the way, for 'just not getting it,' you are sure getting it. Look how many comments you've racked up. I can't seem to get anybody to comment on mine.:)

Bonnie said...

I had to send yours back to the dictator to be redone. I am still waiting for confirmation that it was received and I will let you know when I finish it.

Do you want 73 comments like Tami? I can do that.

Tamster said...

Sharebear, I guess I'm nobody, huh!?! That's okay; I love you anyway! So now you can say nobody loves you! :-)

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

BonBon, you got it babe!