CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

6-2

I don't know if I can take all of this anxiety! We beat the other team 6-2 tonight and we go on to play the winners of the last game tonight (which will be the #1 team in the league). They are tough to beat but we have done it once plus we tied a game with them. I started off the game tonight by wishing the wrong player good luck when he got up to bat. Rob thought I had just jinxed the whole team. I tried to just be quiet but I couldn't. Tune in again for the lowdown tomorrow night. They play at 9:00 PM.

P.S. Thanks for all of your thoughts on my behalf yesterday. They canceled the game yesterday so I didn't have to miss it. I am so glad I didn't. But I did have a wonderful time at Megan's mother-daughter party. I felt like I was in Hawaii. We ate Hawaiian food and played lots of games. Pascaline Squires taught the girls some fun dances and they shook their booties at us.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Here's a little tip I picked up on the street. Wear gloves when you go to little league games, otherwise you will bite your nails down to almost nothing with the nervous anxiety. Also, if you chew gum, you are less likely to blurt out nonsensical phrases that only make sense in your head. Have fun and good luck.

Tamster said...

Yea! I'm glad you didn't have to miss it! And even better--they won!!! Good luck, and keep us posted! :-)