CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The writing on the towel rack


By Boo (AKA Brooklyn) I love you so much
or it could say
By Boo I love somwon
(It even has a cute little smiley face)

It didn't take much to figure out the culprit/mastermind/criminal/mischievous 6-year-old behind this graffiti.

Question is, how come I didn't come all unglued and fly off the handle when I saw it? I used to be so good at it. Am I losing my sanity... or finally getting it back? Please don't suggest it's because she is the baby of the house. I am soooo above that.

I knew Miss Brooklyn, who knows better, needed a what-not about it, but seriously, it was tough.

I am sure I can get it off with a little elbow grease and chemicals, but it brings a smile to my face when I see it. Sometimes I wish I could start all over with the patience I have now (which could still improve, I know).

2 comments:

Abby said...

I'm glad you found your patience. I still have a banana chair that jeremy wrote all over with marker. I look at it and smile.

Marilee said...

It's hard to wash the fingerprinted walls....those little hands are just so cute! Yeah, and all the sticker creations all over everything.....what do you do?