CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

I lived in Heaven a long time ago, it is true

We have been learning about the Plan of Salvation...


... in FHE over the last few weeks and we learned an important truth in the first lesson that a lot of people in the world don't know and understand. It is on this day that I can reflect way back on a day 33 29 years ago when I left my place in Heaven and came to this earth to receive MY body. What a glorious day that was indeed for it was the only way for me to progress from one of Heavenly Father's spirit children and on my journey towards becoming like my Heavenly Father and striving for eternal exaltation with him. His perfect Plan included giving us a family here on earth with parents who could provide for us and teach us about Him and our Savior. I am grateful to know that he also gave us a way to be with that family forever and ever.


It is on this day that I would like to thank my mom and dad for giving me a body and an eternal family. I love you all so much!

Sept 2008 Missing sister Wendy

October 2007

Everyone likes to see funny pictures of Bonnie right? Today is the only day you have permission to laugh!