CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Where's the beef?

There have been some blogs that I enjoy frequenting and commenters that have been MIA. Rumors have been flying around here and there and so I decided to do some checking and unfortunately this is what I have come up with.

All of these blogs were found unresponsive. There was success on some blogs with much CPR and the use of an AED (defibrillator), while with others there is still no response. A quick peek at their latest medical records revealed the following.

Shellbell: Taxic shock syndrome.

Wendeth: Spring Fever.

Elder and Sister: Idida not find anything unusual except maybe a touch of spring fever too but there are still tests pending that will determine the results.

Amber: A CT of her computer showed a hypoconnection.

Please join me in letting them know we can wait patiently for their quick recovery but not much longer!

7 comments:

shauna said...

How do you come up with this stuff. I bow to your cleverness and applaud your resuscitation efforts. Did you try rescue remedy?

Cindy said...

LOL - You are creative! I bet you set up Susie's blog! ;)

Shaney said...

You are hilarious! Your blogs always brighten my day!

Here at home said...

So, yeah, we can't hold out much longer. Bon, I think you must have scared everyone off with your 138 comments on one blog. The rest probably just felt they couldn't compete with that.

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Our trip to Hawaii was lovely. As you can see in the photos, it was very sunny. I look lovely in my bathing suit, and I came back with a lovely tan....a few pineapples and some coconuts....

Oh wait, this is not my blog....oops! I guess I still have that fever, I can't see very well.

Maybe tomorrow!

Tamster said...

Wendy, you are cracking me up today with all of your cracks!
Clever, Bon! I've been a bit behind myself--maybe suffering from all of the above issues... I'm at least TRYING to catch up, but I bet some of those mentioned don't even know you did this post yet. Here's hoping they are revived soon! :-)

DrGooch said...

Just wondering if you know the penalty for violating HIPPA. Just because you get to see all these people's medical records doesn't mean you can share their diagnosASSes with everyone in cyberland...