CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Count your blessings

Brandon was trying to share the love last night, even if it was for his own benefit.

Brandon: Hey Megan, are you in need of blessings tonight?

Megan: I am not feeding your dogs.

That did not discourage him and many more techniques were tried. I have to say they were pretty persuasive, but Megan was not feeling the love.

As he put on his shoes and coat and readied himself to trudge out into the arctic cold night, to Megan he asked one last guilt-provoking question: "I wonder what blessings you could have had..." No bite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Boy, I can hardly wait...

Lacee DeG said...

He is SO clever!

Tina Williams said...

I better not let him talk to Taylei -- I can see her doing the same thing to Keanna -- she just hasn't thought of it yet.

Marilee said...

That's good!